Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

front door decor

Since it's spring now, I decided that it was time to put away my fall wreath {which i put BACK up after I took my Christmas wreath down}! Then I realized that I didn't HAVE a spring wreath! So you KNOW what that means.....
Time to make one!!!!!

spring wreath
So, I made this...not super "springy", I know.

polka dot bow
But it has a big bow {finally got to use that Bowdabra my mom got me for Christmas}, with polka dots {love them}, tule {to bring out my inner ballerina??}, and a hint of zebra ribbon.

polka dot monogram
It also has a polka dot monogram {essential in the south}.

rocking chair with polka dot cushion
And it matches this.....

porch swing with polka dot cushion
and this.

5 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

It matches. Very pretty.

Callie M said...

Cute, Caitie!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

So Cute! I love the polka-dots!!!!

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

WOW, how cute is that?!? :)

Hey, I just found your blog and hope to come back and visit sometime. You can feel free to visit and follow any of my blogs:

http://sostylilized.blogspot.com - We currently offer FREE Custom Blog Designs

http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com - Family blog

Anonymous said...

We love your wreath and have featured it on our Bowdabra Blog! Outstanding job!