Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I heart moby


My moby wrap that is!!! It really is a necessity with two little ones. It's so much more comfortable than other baby carriers that I've tried and the baby feels really secure. It's made grocery shopping SO much easier. I no longer have to get two carts---one for the kids and one for the groceries, or endure looks of sympathy from complete strangers! You can buy a moby wrap for about $40 if you really like spending more money than you need to. Or... you can be a a recessionista and make your own. It's super easy. Just pick out a stretchy cotton fabric, and have 6 yards cut. If the bolt of fabric is wide, you can cut the fabric in half, so that you have 2 wraps. You can easily do this for under $15!!

BTW....that's not me or my baby!!! But doesn't he look snug as a bug???


5 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

i'm looking forward to reading more about the happenings at your house. now we need a step-by-step on how to use that wrap.

Caitie said...

that's a good idea! i'll have to do that soon!!!

Callie M said...

I just got a gray one from a friend. It would be nice to have one in every color ;)

Sarah said...

I too LOVE Moby Wraps. I recommend them to my breastfeeding Mamas all the time. Several of the Mamas have made their own and they turned out wonderful! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please come by anytime, I adore visitors!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

Dorcas said...

Here's an excellent video on You Tube showing how to use the Moby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CamfWi0cEU8

I love it too! :)

You can also find some good deals on Moby wraps on ebay. That's where I got mine.