Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake


Fresh strawberries are one of my favorite things about the spring! When I found this recipe for strawberry shortcake, I couldn't wait for a reason to try it!

It turned out GREAT!!!! {even if I did make it myself}


strawberry shortcake
Using the real whipped cream is what really makes this cake so good. There is a huge difference between the real thing and store bought whipped cream, and its so easy to make. I just poured it in here....

and turned it on. { I added tbsp of powdered sugar just to sweeten things up}
In about 5 minutes I had fluffy, yummy, homemade whipped cream!

The shortcake was for a Thirty One party that I was hosting. If you don't know what Thirty One is check it out here

They have super cute and functional gifts like this....

thirty one gifts
this....

thirty one gifts
and all of this...
thirty one gifts

2 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

Just a heads up--I'm pretty sure that link to the thirty one website is broken. Check it out.

Allison said...

Do you sell thirty one? I've been wondering about doing it. I love their stuff!