Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday


Two years ago today my life changed forever. I took on the brand new title of "Mama" and life has never been the same. Before you have a baby, people tell you that, but there is no way to explain the change that happens, it has to be experienced. It's amazing that your heart can contain so much love so something that you have just laid eyes on.

It's hard to believe that by baby is officially no longer a baby. It's even harder to believe that I didn't cry! He is just developing so quickly now that it's hard to be anything but excited! To watch him suddenly to do things that we have been working on for months, like recognizing shapes and letters, it amazing and so rewarding. I am constantly overwhelmed by the joy that my boys bring to my life. I'm constantly humbled that God would trust me with His children.

Happy Birthday to my baby big boy!!

No comments: