Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Who Knew???



You probably did, but I just found out! Now I have to figure out how to celebrate! I love crafts and making things but I have some real issues when it comes to finishing things. I'll start things and then look across the room and become completely distracted by something else. It took me about 3 months to make window treatments for my kitchen that could have been finished during nap time.
I made moses basket bedding for my sisters new baby, and waited until the day before my mom left to see her to even START it! I have some real issues people! So... to celebrate, I think I will go figure out what projects are laying around waiting to be finished and actually finish them. I think I'll start with these.

To Do:
1. Finish Moses Basket Hood (no I didn't completely finish the bedding)
2. Monogram Towels for Master Bath
3. Hang Paper Lanterns above Crib
4. Redo Cork Board in the Nursery

I've confessed. So please hold me accountable! I'll post pictures as I finish!! Maybe I'll finish these before the month is over, so that I can start some new projects I've been putting off!

3 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

awesome curtains. i had to make a list too--i have the same problem--soooo many projects started, but not finishing them. but the list helps me stay focused, or at least not start quite as many new projects.

Kristen said...

I love, love, love crafts and sewing too!! I love your curtains, and of course black and white are my fav. (so i'm using the word "love" alot...lol) ttyl. love ya Kristen :)

Unknown said...

Her curtains (treatments), whatever they are called do look great...We can cut her some slack...she did have another baby!......BUT those curtain thingies sure do look better than nothing